Facials have been a part of skin care regimens around the world since ancient times, but a number of beauty industry advancements have made it easier than ever to target specific skin imperfections with this versatile beauty treatment. At The Bloom Medical Spa in Dallas, TX, we use our extensive knowledge of skin and state-of-the-art tools to treat and turn dull, lifeless skin into a healthy, radiant complexion. With a single facial treatment, your skin can be refreshed and deeply cleansed for a rejuvenated glow. Facials can also incorporate other beauty and skin care treatments, such as dermaplaning, steam massage, chemical peels, masks, extractions, lotions, and creams, to add an extra layer of nourishment and protection to the facial skin. Sherri Alford, our Licensed Medical Esthetician, performs all our facials.
All skin types benefit from facial treatments, but the benefits are even greater for people who exhibit tell-tale signs of aging. If their normal skincare routine hasn't quite delivered the firm and youthful skin you desire, they're likely an ideal candidate for a facial. And, aside from feeling luxurious, our facial treatments provide a range of noticeable benefits, including:
- Speeding up the cell renewal process by increasing blood flow throughout the facial skin.
- Detoxifying the skin and unclogging the pores of impurities and debris that cause puffiness, acne, and other imperfections.
- Smoothing out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Promoting collagen production, which is the building block of the skin that prevents premature sagging and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evening out skin tone to lighten areas of hyperpigmentation and reveal a brighter complexion.
- Slowing the natural aging process to keep the skin looking firmer and hydrated and feeling healthier.
- Calming and relaxing the mind and body.
Types of facials
All facial treatments, especially the ones we offer at The Bloom Medical Spa, are not alike. No matter the condition of the facial skin, we’re sure to have a facial treatment that can correct and clarify each patient's skin. Whether they suffer from hyperpigmentation or recurrent bouts of acne, we’ll customize the facial treatment to the patient's needs to help their skin look and feel its best again.
Our facials begin with a thorough assessment of the skin and a general cleansing. Patients with overall healthy skin will also benefit from dermaplaning, which occurs early in the facial treatment process. Dermaplaning is the use of a hand-held razor that gently scrapes the top layer of skin, effectively removing dead skin, as well the fine, vellus hair (aka peach fuzz) that can be seen in certain lights.
The facial treatments offered at The Bloom Medical Spa include:
- Antioxidant Facial – This facial treatment works at the cellular level to repair free-radical damage, stimulate collagen production, and provide maximum protection for the skin. This treatment will leave your skin feeling smoother and polished and looking brighter and healthier than before.
- Skin Brightening Facial – Patients can treat their skin to a custom-blend of skin lightening, brightening, and detoxifying nutrients with this one-of-a-kind signature beauty treatment. This facial lightens and brightens the skin tone to reveal a luminous and more balanced complexion.
- Rosacea Facial – This facial treatment is designed to refine and add a protective barrier to the skin to reduce inflammation and redness characteristic of rosacea. Specially formulated ingredients strengthen the capillaries and provide antibacterial support to promote cellular turnover and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Patients can top off their facial with a refreshing ice treatment, hydrating mask, or specialty serums for a smooth and glowing finish.
- Teen Facial – This facial is ideal for anyone in their teens, giving them the valuable educational experience they need to maintain healthy, youthful skin for life. Teens will be treated to a deep pore cleansing facial, exfoliation, light extractions, and a soothing facial mask to address skin altering issues characteristic of the teen years, such as hormonal fluctuations, clogged pores, and acne breakouts.
Facial Packages – Any of these types of facials can be customized into our facial packages. The Bloom Medical Spa offers a wide array of customized facial experiences to accommodate any skin type or level of treatment our patients desire. These facials are designed to provide the perfect skin rejuvenation experience while providing choices to fit each individual patient's personal scheduling and financial needs.
The Daisy Facial is a 60-minute relaxing spa facial.
The Deep Cleansing & Purifying Facial is a 60-minute therapeutic facial.
The Lavender Facial is a 70 minute facial with a complimentary SkinMedica Facial Cleanser to take home.
The Rose Facial is a 90-minute experience with a SkinMedica Total Defense Sunscreen as your gift.
The Orchid Facial is a 120-minute relaxing, deep cleaning and rejuvenating facial with a SkinMedica Total Defense Sunscreen as our gift to complete your experience.
Properly caring for the skin after a facial goes a long way toward prolonging the results and preventing negative side effects. After the treatment is complete, patients will receive a detailed list of do’s and don’ts to maintain their newly refreshed appearance. Avoid direct sunlight as the exfoliating component of facial treatments makes the skin more sensitive to the sun’s harmful UV rays. Patients should cleanse their face according to the guidelines recommended by our staff to prevent unnecessary skin irritation.
Plan Your Procedure
To Learn More
A facial is a relaxing beauty treatment performed by a skin care professional that nourishes the skin to reveal a clearer, smoother, and brighter complexion. If you are unhappy with the look and feel of your skin, call our Dallas, TX office today to schedule a free consultation. A single rejuvenating facial can be all you need to bring great improvement to your skin.